Whether you are just starting to think about your career path, or you are an experienced professional looking for your next growth opportunity, you can find a home within the Regal Medical Group family. Join us, and experience the satisfaction that comes from knowing that your job well done makes a true difference in the welfare and health of our members.
The Manager of Inpatient Case Management, is responsible for management and oversight of inpatient concurrent review, including related case management and discharge planning. The position is directly responsible for managing the daily operations of the Concurrent Review Department. Responsibilities include development and implementation of procedures, training, and processes to assure compliance with RMG policies and procedures. The Manager works collaboratively with the Medical Director on daily management of concurrent review staff, auditing functions, and assuring that all staff provide a level of clinical and customer service that meets or exceeds the organization’s expectations. The Manager is knowledgeable of contractual arrangements with providers, hospitals, and health plans.
The Manager, Concurrent Review is responsible, along with other members of Utilization/Care Management Team, for contributing to the clinical, quality, financial and patient satisfaction outcomes of Regal Medical Group.
1. Previous management experience necessary.
2. Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Program
3. Requires RN license, CCM certification preferred.
4. High level knowledge of Concurrent Review and Case Management processes and principles
5. Prior experience in MSO environment preferred.
6. Ability to work with all levels of management.
7. Must have excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
8. Must have excellent organizational skills.
9. Must have prior experience with project development and implementation.
10. Required to travel for new client implementation.
11. Must have working knowledge of MS Office environment, and EZ Cap
12. Requires current CA driver’s license and car insurance
Completed applications can be faxed along with your resume to (818) 357-5029, attention Human Resources. Or, you may complete our online application and click the “Submit by Email” button at the end of the application. This will place your application data in a new e-mail addressed to email@example.com using your computer’s e-mail system. You may then attach an electronic copy of your resume to this e-mail and send.