Whether you are just starting to think about your career path, or you are an experienced professional looking for your next growth opportunity, you can find a home within the Regal Medical Group family. Join us, and experience the satisfaction that comes from knowing that your job well done makes a true difference in the welfare and health of our members.
Working as part of the patient care team the Physical Therapy Assistant will provide services to members within the scope of practice. Welcome and greet the patients. Help with copays , schedule future appoinments . Verify insurance.
Bilingual (Spanish) a MUST
• Minimum of 2 years experience as front desk receptionist
• Managed Care experience a plus.
• Keep work area, lobby & conference rooms neat and organized.
• Answer all incoming calls in a pleasant and professional manner, route to the appropriate person and/or take message.
• Greet all walk-in traffic in a pleasant and professional manner, determine whom they need to see and call that person to the front to meet their visitor.
• Smile and make eye contact when greeting patients and other customers.
• Demonstrate care, concern and courtesy when interacting with all internal or external customers.
• Display warm and pleasant personality, emphasizing tact, empathy and patience.
• Display professionalism, good judgment, maturity and fairness when interacting with others.
• Ability to handle a multitude of assignments, meeting all given deadlines
• Responsible for incoming/outgoing schedule of personnel and visitors log.
• Responsible for incoming/outgoing packages (UPS, FedEx) and package log.
• Maintain conference room calendars/schedules.
• Ability to stay busy during quiet times in front, e.g. sort paperwork, collate mail, encounter data.
• Adhere to company policy regarding unauthorized use of Internet for personal gains during work hours.
• Any other projects as requested by administration.
• Know location of Policy and Procedure and Communication books and be familiar with contents.
• Assist Supervisor with special duties/projects.
Completed applications can be faxed along with your resume to (818) 357-5029, attention Human Resources. Or, you may complete our online application and click the “Submit by Email” button at the end of the application. This will place your application data in a new e-mail addressed to email@example.com using your computer’s e-mail system. You may then attach an electronic copy of your resume to this e-mail and send.