Whether you are just starting to think about your career path, or you are an experienced professional looking for your next growth opportunity, you can find a home within the Regal Medical Group family. Join us, and experience the satisfaction that comes from knowing that your job well done makes a true difference in the welfare and health of our members.
The role of a medical group compliance coordinator is to support the Medical Director and Compliance Manager in order to promptly, efficiently and accurately assist with all health plan, state, federal other regulatory compliance processes and to assist with all internal and external audits. This position requires general knowledge of healthcare processes, policies and procedures, the ability to maintain confidentiality and the capacity to work independently
1. High school graduate required; Associates in Arts or higher degree preferred.
2. Minimum of two years of prior experience in healthcare environment required, with compliance, prior-authorization or quality management experience strongly recommended.
3. Proficient in MS Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power Point).
4. Must have excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
5. Typing 60 words per minutes with accuracy.
6. Must have ability to maintain strict confidentiality and security for sensitive investigations, audits and other matters.
7. Must have strong organization skills.
8. Ability to work in a multi-task, high stress environment.
9. Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time, reset priorities day-to-day to meet deadlines, and know when to ask for assistance and direction when working with conflicting priorities.
10. Must be self-motivated, pleasantly aggressive and realistically ambitious and have high personal ethics.
11. Must have the ability to work with all levels of management and have the ability to develop positive working relationships with outside provider and health plan auditors.
Completed applications can be faxed along with your resume to (818) 357-5029, attention Human Resources. Or, you may complete our online application and click the “Submit by Email” button at the end of the application. This will place your application data in a new e-mail addressed to email@example.com using your computer’s e-mail system. You may then attach an electronic copy of your resume to this e-mail and send.