Whether you are just starting to think about your career path, or you are an experienced professional looking for your next growth opportunity, you can find a home within the Regal Medical Group family. Join us, and experience the satisfaction that comes from knowing that your job well done makes a true difference in the welfare and health of our members.
Provide follow up and resolution on all outstanding claims. Provide business office services to several ambulatory surgical centers. Computer, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to function in a fast-paced work environment, multitask, and appropriately prioritize work. Must demonstrate an ability to contribute to a positive work environment as well as project a courteous and professional demeanor towards the interdisciplinary team.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Follow up on outstanding claims with patients or insurance companies by telephone, internet, and/or facsimile.
• Ensure outstanding claims are followed up on at least every 28 days.
• Document detailed denial, rebill, payment plan, and collection follow-up notes accordingly.
• Ensure all correspondence is reviewed and addressed in a timely manner.
• Consistently demonstrate an ability to work as a team player.
• Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
One to three years experience working in a physician's office, clinic or hospital setting strongly preferred. Collection experience strongly preferred.
• Listens respectfully, giving feedback directly, honestly and talking with others to clarify differences.
• Utilizes translation services when needed.
• Utilizes appropriate services when needed to communicate with employees and patients with speech and hearing disorders.
• Effectively communicates and interacts with patients, their family and other external and internal
clients (including fellow employees) from diverse backgrounds.
• Demonstrates skill and knowledge in addressing clients according to age specific competencies.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to type 40 wpm and use standard office equipment Knowledge of medical terminology. Minimum one (1) year experience in computerized appointment scheduling. Two years medical clerical experience preferred. Good communication and language skills required.
Current BCLS. Client oriented. Actively participates in the development of a healthy work environment. Uses interpersonal skills to establish and maintain healthy interpersonal relations, which include functional trust, positive feedback and constructive criticism. Good communication skills oral and written.
Completed applications can be faxed along with your resume to (818) 357-5029, attention Human Resources. Or, you may complete our online application and click the “Submit by Email” button at the end of the application. This will place your application data in a new e-mail addressed to email@example.com using your computer’s e-mail system. You may then attach an electronic copy of your resume to this e-mail and send.